Maximus Outside Today

Motherlode Chameleon

Chameleon Enthusiast
I brought Maximus my Calumma parsonii parsonii outside of the reptile/aquarium room this evening for some natural sunshine and water. While doing that I got the opportunity to photograph Maximus. I think Max is a male. However if he turns into a she, she shall be renamed Maxime. Maximus is a Garrett Orange Eye White Lip lineage.

xuRrWo.jpg

rrWxBe.jpg

0yMyFJ.jpg

Best Regards
Jeremy A. Rich

Last edited:
OMG I just adore this species!!! They literally look like little dinosaurs. But the thing about them that I treasure are their eyes... Like little windows to their soul. ❤ Really beautiful Jeremy!

Well i look forward to seeing him progress. He is really breathtakingly beautiful.

Thanks much. Me too.

OMG I just adore this species!!! They literally look like little dinosaurs. But the thing about them that I treasure are their eyes... Like little windows to their soul. ❤ Really beautiful Jeremy!

Thanks Beman. Keeping Calumma parsonii parsonii is its own experience. There is something that they bring to the home that other chameleons do not. That is one big reason why I am active with conservation of Calumma parsonii parsonii habitat in Madagascar when I have the opportunity. To make certain this species is going to be around for future generations.

Very nice

Thanks much.

Best Regards
Jeremy A. Rich

Back
Top Bottom