Some Family Garden Photos of Maximus

Motherlode Chameleon

Chameleon Enthusiast
These photo's are some outside winter garden photo's from today of my young male Orange Eye White Lip Calumma parsonii parsonii Maximus. This is Maximus climbing on some of my families gardens magnolia's tree's. Maximus's colors are starting to develop and he looks as though he is going to have some great blue colors. Maximus is a prodigy from one of Garrett Smiths lines.

gzc6kU.jpg

IvYYwE.jpg

FiNn0u.jpg

Best Regards
Jeremy A. Rich

These photo's are some outside winter garden photo's from today of my young male Orange Eye White Lip Calumma parsonii parsonii Maximus. This is Maximus climbing on some of my families gardens magnolia's tree's. Maximus's colors are starting to develop and he looks as though he is going to have some great blue colors. Maximus is a prodigy from one of Garrett Smiths lines.

gzc6kU.jpg

IvYYwE.jpg

FiNn0u.jpg

Best Regards
Jeremy A. Rich
That last pic is the most majestic picture I have ever seen in my life!!! This is one AMAZING Parsons!!! I'm so jelly!!! 😍😍😍😍😍😍

SO JEALOUS!!! 🥰🥰🥰🥰
Glad you are a fan of Calumma parsonii parsonii. Thanks!
Very nice photos of a beautiful chameleon!

Thanks Linda. This is a neat tie in a chameleons life cyle. When babies are acquiring their adult coloration.
That last pic is the most majestic picture I have ever seen in my life!!! This is one AMAZING Parsons!!! I'm so jelly!!! 😍😍😍😍😍😍
Thanks. I am going to keep the Chameleon Forms updated with his maturation progress.

Best Regards
Jeremy A. Rich

Glad you are a fan of Calumma parsonii parsonii. Thanks!

Thanks Linda. This is a neat tie in a chameleons life cyle. When babies are acquiring their adult coloration.

Thanks. I am going to keep the Chameleon Forms updated with his maturation progress.

Best Regards
Jeremy A. Rich

Yes please do! Hes incredible!! My favorite species. Parsonii parsonii and parsonii cristifer. ❤❤

Nice photos! How’s Rhino doing? I haven’t seen you post him in awhile.

Thanks! They are great aren't they! I am happy with how this group of photo's turned out.

Rhinos passed away a while ago. He passed away two months before his 12th birthday. I did not post his passing away as I normally keep my chameleons passing's away private knowledge.

Best Regards
Jeremy A. Rich

Thanks! They are great aren't they! I am happy with how this group of photo's turned out.

Rhinos passed away a while ago. He passed away two months before his 12th birthday. I did not post his passing away as I normally keep my chameleons passing's away private knowledge.

Best Regards
Jeremy A. Rich
I’m very sorry to hear about Rhino’s passing. He was a very handsome boy.

ERKleRose why the laugh? You were not here when Rhinos my adult male Calumma parsonii parsonii was here and around the Chameleon Forums. He was here a good long while and rule his domain at my place in the greenhouse and reptile room. Rhinos had a grandeur all of my other chameleons have never had. Rhinos was absolutely King at my place when he was here.

Best Regards
Jeremy A. Rich

ERKleRose why the laugh? You were not here when Rhinos my adult male Calumma parsonii parsonii was here and around the Chameleon Forums. He was here a good long while and rule his domain at my place in the greenhouse and reptile room. Rhinos had a grandeur all of my other chameleons have never had. Rhinos was absolutely King at my place when he was here.

Best Regards
Jeremy A. Rich
I didn’t mean any offense, just laughing at his description. It’s just like giving any other animal (pet or not) a title like that based off of their personality is always funny to me when true because I can just imagine it

I didn’t mean any offense, just laughing at his description. It’s just like giving any other animal (pet or not) a title like that based off of their personality is always funny to me when true because I can just imagine it

Rhinos was more than a name. Rhinos was a male Calumma parsonii parsonii with a large aura. When Rhinos was here the place was all about him.

Best Regards
Jeremy A. Rich

Back
Top Bottom