@kinyonga this was the feedback from Thursday I would like to think that all of the problems were fixed but I am uncertain withought a picture of the now "current" set up that anything has been corrected..
Veild Chameleon,Looks Like A Male,I Got My Veild Near Dec 24,2017
I Handle My Chameleon Mostly Every Other Day
Im Feeding My Cham Crickets And Mealworms. I Give Him 8-10 Crickets And -3-5 Mealworms. I Feed My Cham Near The Afternoon.I Get Crickets At pet smart btw.)I Give Them Apples Slices For Them To Eat.
ZooMed Calcium And vitamin.I Dust The Crickets And Mealworms 3 times a week.
I Use Misting With A Bottle (zoomed)At Top and Around The Cage.I Mist The Cage 2 Times A Day i Mist For 1 minute.Yes I Do See My Chameleon Drinking.
Blackish Brown For Most Of It And Specks Of White. And No Never Been Tested For Parasites.
All I Know Is That He Was Found In Yemen I Think...Not Much.
I Will Give You Picture of The Cage In A Minute
I Have A Zoomed Lighting And I Keep It On In till 8:00 pm and on near 7:00 am.
(at top cage is a basking spot) The temp when lighting is on is 104 during overnight it is about 72.WE Read The Box For The Bolb To Ready What Temp It gives Off
We Mist 2 Times A Day For Water And Humidity The Humidity Is 30% TO Keep Track of It We Use A Like Thermometer Thing.
WE Have A Live Plant In there2018 at 4:13 PM[/GALLERY] Right Now But it Pretty dead From To Much Light I Can't Rember The Name But It Is Chameleon Friendly So Were Gonna Replace The Live Plant With Fake Plants.
My Cage Is On Perfect Little Stool Thing MY Cage IS Near A Window And He Likes Climb On The Blinds And There Is No Traffic Around.
I Live In U.S.A Somewhere (sorry can't tell my city) I Don't Think There is a lot Problems Except The Cage I Gonna Make It Better Though .