Spray water

Yes, thank you! I will try and get some pics of his whole body and urates. So far I haven't seen any red flags regarding hydration but as mentioned, I don't have a mistking system in place.
Ur welcome my friend...I sacrifice all my 24/7 free time with misting bottles too back in 2015...I love being personal with all my pet chams n other pets..the more time u spend with them..the more time u can make sure they are all super healthy....
Observation is the only way to make sure they dont go to the vet...and plz believe me alphakenc haven't took any my panther or veiled babies ( around 246 babies total) to any vet during the time they were with me just because...I have no life n I dedicated my love n care to all of them in a very traditional old school way...so if u are like me having lots free time...hand mist n watch them from lights on till lights off ...clean poop n bug gutload all day every day ..only take a break when u going to the supermarket n eat ur food or other house work...and chat with cham-craze strangers in this forum every day....u dont need the mistking or fancy stuff to entertain u just like the cave man dont need a water fountain to get their drink...right??

Last edited:
This is what I used back in 2015...I should put this on the auction like the Elvis collection:rolleyes:.
20190515_181452-1.jpg

Ur welcome my friend...I sacrifice all my 24/7 free time with misting bottles too back in 2015...I love being personal with all my pet chams n other pets..the more time u spend with them..the more time u can make sure they are all super healthy....
Observation is the only way to make sure they dont go to the vet...and plz believe me alphakenc haven't took any my panther or veiled babies ( around 246 babies total) to any vet during the time they were with me just because...I have no life n I dedicated my love n care to all of them in a very traditional old school way...so if u are like me having lots free time...hand mist n watch them from lights on till lights off ...clean poop n bug gutload all day every day ..only take a break when u going to the supermarket n eat ur food or other house work...and chat with cham-craze strangers in this forum every day....u dont need the mistking or fancy stuff to entertain u just like the cave man dont need a water fountain to get their drink...right??

I really don't spend more than a few minutes in the mornings and evenings misting his 2x2x4 viv so it's not been any kind of hardship on *me*. So far it's all worked out but I've only had him two months now so I'll have to wait and see. Trial and error.

I really don't spend more than a few minutes in the mornings and evenings misting his 2x2x4 viv so it's not been any kind of hardship on *me*. So far it's all worked out but I've only had him two months now so I'll have to wait and see. Trial and error.
Haha...Im very envy u right now. ...i wish i knew this back in 2015 to breed all those babies( it took away all my free time) ..Trial and error for me.
But I can tell ur Jackson looks very healthy n u are definitely doing a great job there!!

Back
Top Bottom