Spotty

Heika

There aren't many chameleons that can compare to the beauty of a gravid veiled.. at least, I don't think so.

Here is Claire, the daughter of Kevin's Storm in full gravid coloration. The boy is awfully cute too.. :D

062.jpg

Here is her honey, Halliburton, purchased because of his rather unusual coloration.

023.jpg

I am a massive Veiled chameleon fan anyway. I personally think they are more beautiful than panthers, the males and the females. They are common chameleons but still very under-rated in my opinion.

Hey Heika,
I have a Veiled (Niji Junior) similar to your Halliburton. He was my holdback male from my first clutch of hatchlings due to his weird color. This is his picture below.:D

IMG_1413.jpg

This is his darling Hana:

IMG_1216.jpg

Last edited:
Hey Heika,
I have a Veiled similar to your Halliburton. He was my holdback male from my first clutch of hatchlings due to his weird color. This is his picture below.:D

Ahh, yes, very similar. Very handsome boy he is! Seems we have a couple that could be twins... check this boy out, look familiar?

042.jpg

Thanks for the compliments, they are underrated chameleons, aren't they? Beautiful animals.

Beautiful pics and animals!!Your ambilobe is very nice Heika,i bet he looks great in his breeding colours:D
The yemens are Beautiful,they look really healthy:),i used to keep these for a few years and they were stunning and beautiful animals,the females in particular are very beautiful,but the agressive nature of my males put me off them.
Panthers are great and seem to be a bit more trusting than the yemens:)

Yours is great too pohchunyee! loving the blues on him:)

Great pictures Guys Thanks!!

Thanks!

They are beautiful animals, all! Poh, I believe our ambilobe males have different lineages. Perhaps in the future, we can trade offspring.. my Adonis is still young, and I have only one clutch incubating that he fathered so far.

Sure Heika,
I have 2 clutch of eggs incubating now (53 total)....3rd clutch is coming anytime soon... i accidentally interrupted my female while she was digging yesterday...now she is pissed and dont wanna dig anymore. Oops...me and my stupidity/!

i dunno if you noticed this befor but pretty much every male veild chameleon iv seen has like this litle spot where a scale doesnt grow, its right at the base of the casque right in the front as hes looking at you , iv noticed it on my male when i had him but iv always seen then liek that just wondering if it was there third eye ??

Back
Top Bottom