Spoiled Rotten Roach Chow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andee

Chameleon Enthusiast
Started making this chow a while ago, my theory with bug raising is to feed them well all the time. So my 'chow' is meant to be fed every day, though there's nothing wrong with gut-loading with it since it is finely ground pretty much anything can eat it if it's a grain-based feeder. It's all organic, plant-based material, with no animal proteins. None of my roaches or crickets have ever once turned it down, in fact they devour it like crazy, even my light eaters like the GBR.

The product will always have at least 5% over of what is originally bought. Each batch will be made to order to guarantee freshness.

1/2 a pound is 8 dollars.

1 pound is 12 dollars.

5 pounds is 45 dollars.

This is without shipping, now to the ingredient list:

The base is Alfalfa
Quinoa
Barley
Dried Fruit which will be something that I have on hand such as apple slices, or pears
Dried Cranberries
Dried Blueberries
Dessicated Coconut
Dried Goji Berries
Dried Kelp
Spirulina
Sunflower Seeds
Pumpkin Seeds
Almonds
Chia Seeds
Dried Rose Petals
Brewer’s Yeast
Bee Pollen
Dried Basil
Cinnamon
Ginger Powder
Multivitamin
Calcium with D3

Shipping will be done Monday-Thursday.

Contact and Payment:
1. Contact is best made through my email which is [email protected] but I will answer my personal messages too, just not as quickly.
2. Paypal is the only form of payment I accept.
3. USPS is the shipping method we use, unless otherwise asked it will be Priority mail.
4. Once I have asked for your address/zip code I will give you the shipping estimate and total it will come out to be.
Thank you for reading ^^

Last edited:
All supplies are in, have done the new guaranteed analysis.

Total Protein: 17.06%
Total Fat: 3.72%
Total Fiber: 34.02%

Attachments

• 20160623_151401.jpg
    20160623_151401.jpg
    133 KB · Views: 127
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom