spoiled cham :D

pr3mo15

updated Lythiums cage for him added a few more bamboo sticks and vines for the little demon. haha

Tell me what u all think.

ccham039.jpg

ccham040.jpg

Sean, that's nice.

My comments would be:

what is the hanging basket for? Is that a bug bowl? Just curious.

I would remove the towel because it will harbor bacteria and you don't want to do that.

Badass XD
Is the towel to retain humidity? If so, it's a good idea but if you change it very often. Or it will rot and fill ur chams air with.. not good stuff XD

yeah the towel is for humidity ...and the plant hangers were for hanging plants inside them that hung down and were all viney....but i took them out and gonna put different ones in....i just keep them in there because my cham is always climbing on them and its easy to attach vines to. :)

EDIT: and yeah i change the towel and clean them about every week

Okay, just noticed a clear bowl on the bottom of the cage. What is that for? Food bowl?

All the jungle gym stuff looks great.

It was just there because i was still moving stuff around in his cage...that was the last thing...it goes under the plant to the right so water doesnt drip into the floor and carpet.

yeah the towel is for humidity ...and the plant hangers were for hanging plants inside them that hung down and were all viney....but i took them out and gonna put different ones in....i just keep them in there because my cham is always climbing on them and its easy to attach vines to. :)

EDIT: and yeah i change the towel and clean them about every week

Aw i see i see. Your chams gonna look on steroids in a year XD Nice gym you built im.

If that is a pothos in the hanging planter I have a suggestion. I have mine on the floor and wrap the vines around my stationary fake vines. They grow and climb up the fake vines really nice.

Back
Top Bottom