Splash/Scarlet babies!!!!

drcrossfire

Avid Member
These guys just rounded the corner of 2 months old. Figured I should share!

For those who dont know, here is splash/scarlets pairing:
https://www.chameleonforums.com/splash-meets-lady-86600/

and here's Splash:
4859c49419aba032a472f7a1621fbc8a.jpg

IMG_2522_zpscac2b854.jpg

and here's some babies! (sorry, I'm not a professional photographer!)
IMG_0099_zps590ab651.jpg

IMG_0097_zpsc4b30ab6.jpg

IMG_0093_zps8e2cc1f1.jpg

IMG_0092_zpsd64c9ea8.jpg

IMG_0090_zpsc3dfbf35.jpg

IMG_0083_zpsa2b37cf5.jpg

IMG_0082_zps2f5cb1f9.jpg

IMG_0079_zps923ae149.jpg

Dan they are beautiful.the picture with heads and tails everywhere is perfect. The babies are clear and as cute as a button.

That first pic of him is crazy! Same with the fist pic of the babies, it looks like they are just everywhere.

Laurie- thanks for the kind words! I really liked that photo. It's amusing :)
Jupiter- there are only 13 and they do seem to be everywhere!
NorCal- not for sale yet, but I've got a waiting list going. As of now we plan on holding back.most of these. We expect amazing reds out of this pairing and as of now there are no more fertile clutches cooking from scarlet.

Laurie- thanks for the kind words! I really liked that photo. It's amusing :)
Jupiter- there are only 13 and they do seem to be everywhere!
NorCal- not for sale yet, but I've got a waiting list going. As of now we plan on holding back.most of these. We expect amazing reds out of this pairing and as of now there are no more fertile clutches cooking from scarlet.

Add me to the waiting list if there is room and you decide to release any. Looking for a female.

Hi there! I haven't been on the forum in months. I see that Scarlet's babies hatched!!! Hopefully you recall I named her lol, and I guessed how many eggs she laid. :) Glad to see that they're doing well, If you have a male that you are willing to sell I would be interested!

Hi there! I haven't been on the forum in months. I see that Scarlet's babies hatched!!! Hopefully you recall I named her lol, and I guessed how many eggs she laid. :) Glad to see that they're doing well, If you have a male that you are willing to sell I would be interested!

Dont worry Kirby, you won your #1 spot on the wait list!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Glad you made it back in time ;)

Back
Top Bottom