Spectacular Veileds now available!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have females only available now (could have sold more males than I hatched!).

They're over 2 months old, and are about to hit their growth spurt. I do NOT overfeed my animals in order to get them "out the door" asap, so they're not going to be ready to breed until around 12 months, 9 at the earliest.

This makes the animals significantly less prone to Metabolic Bone Disease and developmental disorders.

I'm a private breeder, so I do not produce many clutches - usually one or two a year. This is a great opportunity to get a healthy animal of unparalleled quality. I put a lot of effort into selectively breeding my calyptratus. Large size, bright, balanced coloration with minimal browns or maroons, all are qualities I look for in breeders.

The father is a really fantastic breeder, and has been with me a long time. I've not seen a veiled with such bright colors - in good light, the orange on his body appears entirely artificial (pictures do not do him justice, especially when he was in sunlight). The mother comes from a very nice, colorful bloodline, even larger than the father (who is 17").

Another plus - all the offspring from this paring in the past had perfect barring - no broken yellow bars at all - and that was the father's only flaw.

Female veileds: $75.00 each, plus shipping via UPS next day air.

If you have any questions, send me an email.

Eric A

- and just to clarify - he's NOT showing his "fired up" colorsi n any of these photos. These are his normal colors. As long as he's not miserable(in a new home), he looks like this all the time. When he gets fired up, he's almost all orange, with black highlights, and blue spots - really scary looking, but his normal colors are far nicer, in my opinion.

Bigveild2.JPG

Bigveild.JPG

daddyveiled-760x570.jpg

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_0151 (Large).jpg
    IMG_0151 (Large).jpg
    102.3 KB · Views: 199
hey how many females did you say you have and if you any left i am VERY interested in buying one. you said they were 75$ plus shipping thats great! i live in NH soo you have any remaining let me know PLEASE
thankss

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom