Spawn (Hyperion offspring)

mwebb

Hey I bought this guy from Jim @ chamelron Company does anybody have offspring of Hyperion ? and if so can you post a pic. He is a yaer old.

Attachments

• IMAG0254.jpg
    IMAG0254.jpg
    257.7 KB · Views: 276
  • IMAG0261.jpg
    IMAG0261.jpg
    271.6 KB · Views: 282
I bet those are going to be some awesome babies! I wish other people would post pictures of their Hyperion males to compare and contrast.

I can't find anybody that has any. I would like to see if they are pink or red

I agree. The people with them are scarce. I've also been looking for something to compare. My guy is showing reds and blue in the bars.
May go pink though. Not sure. I wonder if ours are from the same pairing? My guy is younger.

Hatch date

I agree. The people with them are scarce. I've also been looking for something to compare. My guy is showing reds and blue in the bars.
May go pink though. Not sure. I wonder if ours are from the same pairing? My guy is younger.

the hatch date for mine was 3/11

I am asking if you think they are crssed with an ank female or if they are just pink ambilbes

JMHO I believe that they were probably crossed with an ank female. Just because of HOW pink they are. With a father that red, and females that were probably red too, it's hard to believe that they got all pink babies.

yep

JMHO I believe that they were probably crossed with an ank female. Just because of HOW pink they are. With a father that red, and females that were probably red too, it's hard to believe that they got all pink babies.

Thats why I wanted to see what others look like. they have alot of ank looks

up in the air

So if you have several clutches off him, will you sell them as crosses?
I will keep you posted on my guys progress

it depends on what spawn ends up looking like he is just a year and getting more red as he matures it take about 18 monthes to realy know only time will tell

Back
Top Bottom