Sorry in advance for the not so nice picture, a little concerned!

hannah8288

So, my male panther is exhibiting some unusual looking feces and has been for several months now. I posted on her a while ago about it but I don't think anybody really knew what I meant, but today I got a picture of it! WHAT is the watery liquid part?! It's like this every time he goes to the toilet but I'm sure it can't be from over-watering him as as you can see there is a small orange part in the irate implying dehydration. He drinks well but not excessively, doesn't have a massive appetite but is slowly gaining weight. He is around 8 months old now and has had a negative test for parasites. I might be wrong but I'm fairly sure this isn't normal!! Oh and his diet is mainly gut fed crickets, with the odd mealworm and silkworm.

Attachments

• photo-2.jpg
    photo-2.jpg
    276.4 KB · Views: 215
hi hun

nothing to worry about. Sometimes there will be a clear liquid that comes out and the orange is also part of the urate.:)

Did you read the sticky post ( poop 101)? By ferrit it has great poop related info even shows the same kind of stool you are speaking of. It's on the top of the threads maybe it can help you out.

Back
Top Bottom