sorry I haven't been on in a while

deathdealer91

So iv recently found out my veiled cham is blind. I just thought he had an eye infection. Turns out he is blind. Iv been hand feeding him and he does alright. Was just wondering what else I can do to help my little guy. The vet said to hand feed him and give him tlc. So if you guys have had a blind cham give me some pointers please. Thanks in advance. -Robert

make sure you get him to drink

Thank you. He has been eating and drink alot. He used to hate being held but when its feeding time he pretty much jumps on my hand. He then proceeds to sit in my hand and open his mouth. Who ever says chams are not smart is an idiot. Lol

Thank you. He has been eating and drink alot. He used to hate being held but when its feeding time he pretty much jumps on my hand. He then proceeds to sit in my hand and open his mouth. Who ever says chams are not smart is an idiot. Lol

Ah, bless him. :(

The survival instinct is a very powerful thing - your chameleon is lucky to have you for an owner, a lot of people would give up on him.

There is no reason at all why he shouldn't thrive you are taking the time and effort to hand feed him and look after him so well.

I am glad to hear he adjusted to his blindness my learning to go on your hand. That is a win, win. He gets fed and cared for, you get to enjoy a close relationship where he sits on your hand.

Ah, bless him. :(

The survival instinct is a very powerful thing - your chameleon is lucky to have you for an owner, a lot of people would give up on him.

There is no reason at all why he shouldn't thrive you are taking the time and effort to hand feed him and look after him so well.
yes it is. And I love him like he is part of the family. Yea I noticed he didnt react like he should a few months back so I took him to the vet. Now he looks better and is getting back to where he was. I just have to give him some extra tlc

I am glad to hear he adjusted to his blindness my learning to go on your hand. That is a win, win. He gets fed and cared for, you get to enjoy a close relationship where he sits on your hand.

Yes he has adjusted very well. He now love it when I come to his cage and open it. He fumbles to the door and I put my hand in front of him and he hops onto my hand. Then its time for his feeding. He will open his mouth up and ill touch his lips with a bug or fruit and he goes to town. I just have to watch how much I feed him. Otherwise he will get fat

Back
Top Bottom