Someone Take the Camera Away. Seriously.

Kent67

Retired Moderator
So it's been gorgeous here in So Cal the last few days. Guess what I've been doing....

100_1888a.jpg

The tortoises came out of hibernation which required some suntime!
100_1820a.jpg

100_1814a.jpg

100_1828a.jpg

100_1862a.jpg

About to bust out a spinning back-kick:
100_1876a.jpg

100_1879a.jpg

So much for the orange female deremensis:
100_1887a.jpg

Evidence the guard dog was sleeping on the job?
100_1919a.jpg

Barney was looking, well, you can see....

100_1898a.jpg

100_1924a.jpg

100_1948a.jpg

100_1899a.jpg

100_1933a.jpg

Grumpy, grumpy, grumpy
100_1934a.jpg

"Did I hear a cricket?"
100_1953a.jpg

Janet Jacksoni says:
100_1962a.jpg

"Bye!"
100_1967a.jpg

Janet Jacksoni?

really mate?

LOL I was cracking up pretty hard.......

Nice pictures, quite the pack you got going on there.

Aint the weather here been lovely? Finally some nice sun and warmth... compared to the weeks of rain/cold. YAY!

S.F

They are amazing! What type of cham is the one in the pic above the grumpy Melleri? I love the scalation and coloring!

d'awww... no geckos.. heheh.

They all look very good! No one's taking the camera because we enjoy seeing the pictures!

We forgive you Kent. It's okay - we understand it's a compulsion and you can't help it (like the rest of us). :D

As always, I love seeing your pics/chams!

Nice chams Kent, and thanks for posting pics.

While I'm a sucker for quads (and he looks real nice), that female panther looks great.
I hope my little Laurie looks half as nice when she is fully grown.

Harry

I agree with SYN. No one is taking the camera away because we love to see your pictures and chams. I absolutely lover Barneys colors. Thanks for sharing Kent:)

Very nice Kent. I love the hungry torts.
Deremensis look great. I left mine out now for the last 3 nights. He's fine!
Keep the pix coming!
Also how true about the cats and crickets. That is my cats mission in life (along with silverfish and spiders)

Nice pics, Kent. Barney has some major color!!!! Everyone else looks great too. I am almost envious of your weather but it seems its starting to change around here. Should be able to get the troop outside for 3 or 4 days straight starting Thursday:D:D:D

Ack! You stole our nice weather that we had! Mom Nature has made up for 3 months of winter in 3 days - ouch!

Love the tort photos you can almost hear them slurping and smacking down that food after a long nap.

What does your female dermensis weigh? I weighed mine yesterday and she was 88 grams!

How many chams do you have? They are all beautiful. I LOVE the tortoises!!!

Syn mentioned no pics of your geckos. We just got a Crested Gecko!

Janet Jacksoni?

really mate?

LOL I was cracking up pretty hard.......

Thanks. She's right at home here with Faly Shore, Paul Anka-Ramy, and what will possibly be her new boyfriend, Jesse Jackson. :D

Very nice pics Kent.

Grumpy.. man is he giving some SERIOUS stink eye!

I've never had a chameleon hate me more. My Kinyongia xenorhinum were really mean and aggressive, but that's just their species' personality. That melleri hates ME. He's cool to look at from a distance, I guess. :rolleyes:

They are amazing! What type of cham is the one in the pic above the grumpy Melleri? I love the scalation and coloring!

Thanks! That's a male Pfeffer's chameleon, Trioceros pfefferi. They're not a very common species but are very cool to work with.

d'awww... no geckos.. heheh.

They all look very good! No one's taking the camera because we enjoy seeing the pictures!

Thanks, Syn. I was thinking about taking the geckos outside for some sun and pictures but I think the phantasticus is the only one I wouldn't be afraid of losing....and ya'll are already sick of seeing pics of him, right??

Deremensis look great. I left mine out now for the last 3 nights. He's fine!

I bet he's loving it! It's still getting down into the 50's at night here but the higher day temps mean my guys are back to being little eating and poopin machines!

Nice pics, Kent. Barney has some major color!!!!

She just rocks. She just freakin' ROCKS! I sure hope she ends up being the locale she was sold to me as! Still a few months away from (hopefully) knowing.....

What does your female dermensis weigh? I weighed mine yesterday and she was 88 grams!

Well, I left them outside over the whole winter, excepting just a couple of nights. As per recommendations, I fed very minimally during that time. For her, that meant only a couple supers and crickets per week. So, if she comes up a little light, that explains it. I'm going to weigh her now....

Yep, only 62 grams. They'll both catch up this summer!

How many chams do you have?

Just counted. 78. I think. LOL.

Thanks to everyone for your nice comments! I guess I don't need the camera confiscated after all!

Thanks, Syn. I was thinking about taking the geckos outside for some sun and pictures but I think the phantasticus is the only one I wouldn't be afraid of losing....and ya'll are already sick of seeing pics of him, right??
I didn't know you could get sick of seeing geckos! :) Even pictures inside would be fine.. I don't think I've seen any recent pictures of the other geckos either. :)

Back
Top Bottom