Someone help me out

Diezel

OK i worked at a pet store for a while and my boss said he wanted to try and get some chameleons and i was excited. i saw them and fell in love with this little guy i call diezel. I cared for them EVERY day i went in on my days off for a little to make sure they were fed and care for right. As my days were numbers at work because they boss was an absolute *** i decided to bring him home. now ive had him home since december and never really cared for how old he was, but now id like to know and i cant go back and ask. Can anyone give me a rough age?? i said 10 months.

Basking
100_1226.jpg

Sleepyhead
100_1221.jpg

on my hand
100_1219.jpg

any guessers??

he aprox. 4 inches head to vent and ive seen some pictures of 7 month old sthat look bigger i was just wondering and about 10 inches long head to tip of tail

10 inches from tip of nose to tip of tail is approx. what Kitty is and He's between 5 and 6 months old.
The problem is they all grow at different speeds depending on diet, environment, temps etc. so it's really hard to give you more than an educated guess.
Heika just got 2 to 3 month olds that were only 1 to 1and1/2 inches. The breeder was keeping all the babies together and they were competing for food etc. You just cannot say based on size.
I would agree that the range of guesses so far on the thread are probably close.

-Brad

i was reading that they shed about once a month when young and about 3 to 4 months when older. i have in care of him for 4 months(2 at store 2 at home) and know for a fact he has shed 2 times at home at at least 2 at the store.

Back
Top Bottom