Someone get excited with me??

FroggtheCham

My husband is not the reptile guy(no fun, he doesn't get it) and my baby veiled cham is starting to get some colors coming in!!! I'm sooo excited. He is my first. Can you tell??

Yay!! I'm the same and Lily is my first too! I bore everyone to death with my constant 'Lily this... Lily that...'! Except for my Mum - she loves Lily to bits too!! Hubby is ok with her but not overly keen, and the kids don't like her. But, I don't care - she's all mine!! :D That's why I come on here all the time - everyone else thinks in chameleon too!!

Yay!! I'm the same and Lily is my first too! I bore everyone to death with my constant 'Lily this... Lily that...'! Except for my Mum - she loves Lily to bits too!! Hubby is ok with her but not overly keen, and the kids don't like her. But, I don't care - she's all mine!! :D That's why I come on here all the time - everyone else thinks in chameleon too!!

Yeah to that!!! My son loves him to death. Thinks he is the coolest thing since Transformers!! He's five. The novelty will wear off, then it'll me just me and Frogg. That's ok too!! I guess everyone will hear Lily and Frogg stories. Poor guys!!!!:eek:

Pics of the Frogg,ok maybe I over did it??

The colors are better in person!! But, here goes.
DSC01524_1_.JPG

DSC01533_1_.JPG

DSC01539_1_.JPG

DSC01535_1_.JPG

DSC01530_1_.JPG

Last edited:
Wow, that is one of the best looking veiled chams I have ever seen. That is going to be an awesome looking chameleon. Looks like your doing a great job as a keeper.

Wow, that is one of the best looking veiled chams I have ever seen. That is going to be an awesome looking chameleon. Looks like your doing a great job as a keeper.

Thanks for the compliment!! I'm doing my best to keep a close eye, since he is my first. Protective parent!!! He's been doing very well. I think it helps to buy from a good breeder and bug supplier!:)

He is very handsome! I had a male and got very large and beautiful, you will be very happy. My husband hates mine too, they take up all my extra time.
Hates is a bad word, dislikes, and he tollerates mine and I guess I do push it. I take them on vacation with us etc. ha ha he looses

My male is about the same age. You have the same problem as I do it sounds like. No one here at home cares about reptiles except me, and he absolutely hates pictures being taken, It's hard to get good ones. I have to take 5 just to get one good one. Looks like you were ablke to get some good ones though. Ya gotta love their little grumpy frown face they always seem to have.

Last edited:
Nice looking girlie you have.........I'm a new owner also...my veiled is a female and I've had her for nearly 4 weeks....and still even now she and her colours amaze me.....good luck with you girl:D

Back
Top Bottom