IMG_0249.jpg

and the rest

IMG_0274.jpg

IMG_0195.jpg

leo

IMG_0141.jpg

IMG_0136.jpg

IMG_0346.jpg

Awesome snap Ryan. Is that a Trioceros Sternfeldi?:p. Awesome leopard gecko. I love how they always look like they're smiling.

Cain Doh beat me to it!

That very last picture is just outstanding!!! The details are so eye catching! Its so awesome to have people on here who take good shots of beautiful creatures. :)

Thanks for sharing man!!

Thanks everyone for the kind words. I hope no one gets sick of my pics. I have a new lens and a new flash coming today. Hopefully I will get better with some practice.

Believe me Ryan, in this forum are so many boring pics which make me definitly sick and let me think about the word "timewasting" but yours are from the light side of the force ;):D

Ryan, great photos, thanks for making mine look really, really bad. :p

What kind of leo is that? Leo morphs are starting to get as confusing as ordering a latte in Seattle. :rolleyes:

Ryan, great photos, thanks for making mine look really, really bad. :p

What kind of leo is that? Leo morphs are starting to get as confusing as ordering a latte in Seattle. :rolleyes:

:D :D

That is a striped super snow (High White) solid black eyes

Thanks everyone for the kind words. I hope no one gets sick of my pics. I have a new lens and a new flash coming today. Hopefully I will get better with some practice.
Great pictures! However for more practice, I am pretty sure the bullies would like to be models. :D

Back
Top Bottom