Some New Pics Of My Cham..

CrazyChameleon5

well i took a few new pics today and let me tell you she is not a camra kinda gal hahaha! She was so pissed off i had to stop she tried to bite the cam cause i got a little to close to her lol. But got a few nice color shots although she mainly stayed brown cauase she was mad. I have had her for 3 weeks now what do you guys think? She just shed last week it exploded right off and within a couple hours it was all gone. sorry the pics are kinda blurry it was hard to get them she was trying to take me out haha

Attachments

• S4010264c.jpg
    S4010264c.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 257
  • S4010262c.jpg
    S4010262c.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 196
  • S4010255c.jpg
    S4010255c.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 204
  • S4010249c.jpg
    S4010249c.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 236
  • S4010243c.jpg
    S4010243c.jpg
    65.2 KB · Views: 184
She is a cutie! They get all spotty when they hunt or are scared or stressed. Pretty common for a new chameleon. I would get some live plants ASAP. Otherwise, she looks like she will grow up pretty for you. The females have some wonderful personalities. Enjoy her and we will see if you turn into an addict like the rest of us! :)

did you finally get rid of the sub woofer next to her cage?
the vibration from the stereo speaker will definitely freak her out. :)

She is a cutie! They get all spotty when they hunt or are scared or stressed. Pretty common for a new chameleon. I would get some live plants ASAP. Otherwise, she looks like she will grow up pretty for you. The females have some wonderful personalities. Enjoy her and we will see if you turn into an addict like the rest of us! :)

Aww thanks, Yeah she gets mad if you invade her to much lol,I am still trying to find a plant for her i live in Utah and it has been a struggle with the winter, Home depot has a ficus but it is huge and with the cage only being 24x18x12 it's way to big for the cage so i'm looking at nursery's now.I will be getting her a new cage in a month or 2 depending on how fast she grows and then i plan to get the big plant for that till then i am looking for a smaller one.

Back
Top Bottom