Some fun Gravid Colors

Saldarya

Established Member
This is her saying, "I'm Prego and leave me alone"!! She is not out of the foliage very often, so thought I would share a pic. Thanks for looking!

She looks good. How old is she? She looks young. Also from that picture she doesn't look too pregnant. I'm not sure Jackson's have "gravid colors" I have to pregnant female Meru's and thier colors vary from day to day.

Hey there AJ. She is at least 12-13 months old. I know that she and the male copulated about 30 days ago, and had been separated for at least the prior 8 months, so if Gravid, I wouldn't expect much girth at this point.

I hear ya on the gravid colors, more likely she was responding to me and the camera. :)

She also eats like a pig, I mean a lot....

Ok, she's got aways to go still. For some reason my pregnant females always get edema. I need to figure out what is causing this. I talked to someone else who bred Meru's and he said he had the same problem. It's definately not from supplimentation as I very rarely suppliment them. Maybe under supplimentation or something in my feeder's diet.

Back
Top Bottom