Sold as Ambilobe is it really?

The offspring should be great!!, I would take both to the vet!! if you could part with an egg... I'd like one!!
I'm taking her this week and both boys will be wormed too. But will take them for a look over soon. I'm not counting my chams before they hatch but still very excited. As for eggs I don't really want to get rid of any as they are my first and very special to me. I want to keep a couple females and a male but will be rehoming the rest.

I baught Hulk from a breeder and importer. He is a LTC that was obtained as a juvenile and is approximately 2.5 years old. He is 17.5 inches in total length and 165g. I am not nearly experienced enough to know for sure but his color patterns are so different from other Ambilobe males I have seen. Any thoughts?View attachment 218953View attachment 218955 View attachment 218956 View attachment 218957 View attachment 218954
Whatever he is, what a beautiful chameleon! Awesome colors! I got my captive bred at a reptile show and he was labeled as a blue bar ambilobe, but with his blue color, I always wondered if his real origins might be from Nosy Be.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom