So umm superworms..

didyousneeze

I finally feel safe with the size of my veiled to have supers..
Just wondering how many a day or every other day should he have??

I saw them at the pet store! they're huge and the employee said they bite. I'd like to see how your Cham does with them because I've thought about them just scared to try.

It depends how big he is you may have problems getting the size you want....as for feeding there harder to digest then other feeders I would feed 3-4 I don't really feed them to my Cham often I breedy own so I can get the size I want.....I more breed for fishing

I've heard stories of them biting the insides of bierdies stomachs but I don't think there true and I've never been bite by them but yes they do bight but I don't think they can even get ahold of you

I would feed 3 or 4 a week. Don't start feeding them as a daily feeder as alot of chams get hooked on them and then refuse crickets. I have never been bitten by them and I handle them all the time. I don't think there is one story of proof either about them biting an animal through their stomach after they have swallowed one, so I would not worrry about that.

i have heard these biting stomach stories, but i can tell you
my minion is a biter and no worm is alive after his first chomp.
so i wouldn't worry much about supers or mealies biting,
reason being they were already bit in half.

I've only heard of this happening to beardies but I don't think even if they were alive I don't think they would stand digestion i think it's just Internet stories......I breed and feed them to some of my animals and have never had a problem with them.....

Well I know he can eat the large ones cuz I just gave him a couple last night.. he crunches them pretty good before swallowing so no chance of bites even if that is true. But alright ill jus feed a few a week then=) thanks for the info.

Back
Top Bottom