So the addiction begins...

WOLVERINES135

I just got my Nosy Be female and wanted to share with you guys she has some really cool blues on her head that you can't really see in the pics. I'm getting a Nosy Be male next month and cannot wait! I am planning on breeding them sometime in the future and also can't wait for the babies... Why are they so addicting!?
I also have a quick question, this morning her eye got HUGE and i thought it was going to pop, then she blinked and it got normal and a little tiny bubble type thing appeared in the corner, and kept happening a few blinks after and now her eye is back to its original self, is this normal?
Any name suggestions or themes I could start naming them after?

Attachments

• IMG_20111120_095459.jpg
    IMG_20111120_095459.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 140
  • IMG_20111120_100408.jpg
    IMG_20111120_100408.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 133
  • IMG_20111120_135127.jpg
    IMG_20111120_135127.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 71
yeah the weird eye thing is normal ....when you water them its how they clean their eyes...very freaky if you dont know or seen it so many times...when you see that , try to squirt a lil water in her eyes to help clean it

she looks adorable btw, where did you ge her? lol

She might want a little misting to help with her eye maintenance, but it's normal
She looks really good, and nobody is sure why they are so addictive :D

yeah the weird eye thing is normal ....when you water them its how they clean their eyes...very freaky if you dont know or seen it so many times...when you see that , try to squirt a lil water in her eyes to help clean it

she looks adorable btw, where did you ge her? lol

Thanks, and I got her from kilgours chameleons, he has some really great chams!

the first time i saw my cham do that weird eye thing i freaked out :eek:
its totally normal though no worries

Back
Top Bottom