So serious ...

TiffanyMariexo

Anyone else have a super social veiled ? We spent hours a day together, he is on me forever as I do dishes, watch tv...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 104
dang.. my chams HATE me lol...only attention i get is the hiss and the gape if i dont have food for them...the male veiled is new and he's my rehab project..(got him kinda bad shape but he has soo much potential) so he is still adjusting i think..had him a few days now but hes doing so much better already... the female..shes just moody but she does hand feed like a champ and doest run when im in her cage.. she only moves if i get too close for her liking like reaching towards her but shell st right up front and watch me in my room like shes watch tv and the baby panther is cool..he doest like to be taken out of his cage but once out hes cool as a fan but hes soo tiny i dont handle him much only when need be

Not to be a downer on the parade, but I have had problems with my chameleons when they free ranged outside of their cages to much... For example they are not basking, drinking, relaxing, eating, and so on.

So just like everything in life take the free time with you in moderation because they still need a lot of alone time to take care of their necessities.

Also I only say this because I don't want anyone to go through what I did when I let my cham outside the cage to much.

Other then that he is a cute boy and you guys and gals all look like goofs with chams on your heads!

Not to be a downer on the parade, but I have had problems with my chameleons when they free ranged outside of their cages to much... For example they are not basking, drinking, relaxing, eating, and so on.

So just like everything in life take the free time with you in moderation because they still need a lot of alone time to take care of their necessities.

Also I only say this because I don't want anyone to go through what I did when I let my cham outside the cage to much.

Other then that he is a cute boy and you guys and gals all look like goofs with chams on your heads!

I completely agree with you !!! He wakes up at about 8 am and is left until 3 or so, then ill have him out for an hour or two and he is back in until bedtime :)

Also great way of wording your comment !! Some people are so negative and like to bite your face off with how they believe Chams should be raised ! Your comment was positive and 100% true !

Back
Top Bottom