So, plant cover..

All of those besides the shed support, do you reccommend that? Was also thinking about getting their insect fuel!! Im sorry that I wasn’t more clear- i have actually wrapped them up as a gift for my girlfriend since all of this is for her! But i secretly want a chameleon just as much as her
I just got the shed support as I was getting all the other stuff every cham is different I personally have never had any problems with shedding I just rather have stuff and not need it than need stuff and not have it . 😄

Thank you! Finally getting around to stripping the bark and thuroughly cleaning the branches.
That is a good haul. Remember you do not need to totally strip them just get the yuck off. If your getting a baby you need to make sure you have small branches as well. Those you would eventually swap out for larger diameter branches if they are too small.

That is a good haul. Remember you do not need to totally strip them just get the yuck off. If your getting a baby you need to make sure you have small branches as well. Those you would eventually swap out for larger diameter branches if they are too small.
Thank you! I didnt realize i only had to take off the gross stuff, however, it makes a lot more sense than stripping it clean. I do have some very bendy (and thin) willow branches but I was afraid it wouldnt hold the little guy once I get him but younger chams probably dont weigh a lot huh? I was told baby chams weigh as much as a fart, haha! But I will definetly try and find some sturdy branches with a small diameter

Thank you! I didnt realize i only had to take off the gross stuff, however, it makes a lot more sense than stripping it clean. I do have some very bendy (and thin) willow branches but I was afraid it wouldnt hold the little guy once I get him but younger chams probably dont weigh a lot huh? I was told baby chams weigh as much as a fart, haha! But I will definetly try and find some sturdy branches with a small diameter
LOL your funny. What age are you getting yours at? And no they are quite tiny as babies so you want your basking branches to have smaller diameter for easy gripping.

LOL your funny. What age are you getting yours at? And no they are quite tiny as babies so you want your basking branches to have smaller diameter for easy gripping.
Hopefully a baby. I was looking at ones from petco and whatnot since there isnt any local reptile shops within a 60 mile radius of me, but they all look pretty much half dead if I’m honest so I’ve been looking at flchams! Do you think the super bendy willow branches will be okay? I will provide a picture of them!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    309.6 KB · Views: 98
Here's my karma's new set up. I literally bought 1 of each plant and type of stick/branches that were on the safe list! Plenty of cover and places to explore or hide. He seams to be happy with his new set up.

When I finally don’t have a cat anymore, I can’t wait to keep his enclosure open I’m front like that. maybe even have it so it has vines leaving the enclosure so he can go out of it if he wants. But I love how you don’t have to worry bout chams falling out of their enclosures.

When I finally don’t have a cat anymore, I can’t wait to keep his enclosure open I’m front like that. maybe even have it so it has vines leaving the enclosure so he can go out of it if he wants. But I love how you don’t have to worry bout chams falling out of their enclosures.
Im actually looking into making a makeshift curtain with a tropical/jungle tapestry since theres a cat here as well. He’s pretty lazy for the most part but I don’t want to stress the chameleon out at all.

Yeah so you will be able to do larger ones. Just make sure there are some half inch size as well. :)
Okay sweet! I just dont want a branch to collapse if the little bugger decides to climb on it, from it being too bendy or just not stable enough. Good branch diameter is like 1/4-1/2 and inch for juveniles right? I can always post more photos of the branches I have collected! Thank you so much for helping me out.

Okay sweet! I just dont want a branch to collapse if the little bugger decides to climb on it, from it being too bendy or just not stable enough. Good branch diameter is like 1/4-1/2 and inch for juveniles right? I can always post more photos of the branches I have collected! Thank you so much for helping me out.
You can use all sizes... But you want to make sure you have some smaller ones as well. Even as they mature you want different grip sizes rather then all one size. And they are very very light weight at 3 months old lol. My last baby I got was only 17 grams. lol

You can use all sizes... But you want to make sure you have some smaller ones as well. Even as they mature you want different grip sizes rather then all one size. And they are very very light weight at 3 months old lol. My last baby I got was only 17 grams. lol
Oh my god okay so they literally weigh about as much as a fart. Thank you so much- i feel like im just overthinking it honestly. Just dont wan’t to get something thats too big or too small!

Yes sorry! I purchaed the arcadia full starter pack and bill strand has a feeding cycle for them as well as neptune the chameleon! Cant remember off the top of my head sadly.
EP-A at every feeding then rotate between the Cal Mg and the Revitalise week to week at 1 feeding replacing the EP A, so that each of these are given 2 times a month.

Hopefully a baby. I was looking at ones from petco and whatnot since there isnt any local reptile shops within a 60 mile radius of me, but they all look pretty much half dead if I’m honest so I’ve been looking at flchams! Do you think the super bendy willow branches will be okay? I will provide a picture of them!
Do not order off FLchams....

@CasqueAbove has babies right now. Send him a private message.

And I do not know that I would bother with those super tiny branches...

Do not order off FLchams....

@CasqueAbove has babies right now. Send him a private message.

And I do not know that I would bother with those super tiny branches...
Oh? I thought FLChams were a good place:( and thank you, i won’t bother with the tiny willow branches. How come you reccommend staying away from them?

Back
Top Bottom