So iv decided to kill my chameleon....

TKR

for the past 2 days my chameleon has been being a pest! he is always needing every second of my time and everytime i have free time it takes it all away from me! i hate it so much! iv been thinking of how i can put it down and here are some ways iv thought of, putting it in the freezer? knocking it out? letting it go in the 100 degree wather out here in the desert? idk im just done with it, he doesnt even deserve to be with another person its just a bad pet!

APRIL FOOOOOLS!!! lol before anyone gets mad this was 100% just a joke. i acually bought my girlfriend her first chameleon on friday and i love it so much i want to get my first chameleon very soon. happy april 1 guys and girls. hope everyone can be a good sport and laugh about this.

Reactions: Dez
Ok you had me! I worry that we do have people that dumb. I was ready for a roadtrip to smack you.:D:D:D:D

for the past 2 days my chameleon has been being a pest! he is always needing every second of my time and everytime i have free time it takes it all away from me! i hate it so much! iv been thinking of how i can put it down and here are some ways iv thought of, putting it in the freezer? knocking it out? letting it go in the 100 degree wather out here in the desert? idk im just done with it, he doesnt even deserve to be with another person its just a bad pet!

APRIL FOOOOOLS!!! lol before anyone gets mad this was 100% just a joke. i acually bought my girlfriend her first chameleon on friday and i love it so much i want to get my first chameleon very soon. happy april 1 guys and girls. hope everyone can be a good sport and laugh about this.

hahaha to tell you guys the truth i was hesitant on writing this because i didnt know if people would take it as a joke so i didnt want to put to much lol im just glad you guys rnt takeing it to the heart lol. april fools is like the best day ever for me :D

i was laughing as i was reading it LMAO

Dang thanks for reminding me I forgot it was April fools day! That was a good one though!!!:D

lol everyone needs to know its april fools day!:D so now that you guys are reminded you should go play pranks on everyone hahaha im already boobytraping my room for when my gf wakes up ;)

I don't need an April Fools Day to try to kill my guy. I have already almost started a fire by his cage with a ceramic heat lamp, which resulted in lots of smoke but thankfully no fire before we interceded. Then a couple of months later, a dripper placed on top of his cage collapsed the top screen and fell into the cage, luckily missing him.

Good thing he doesn't know that bad luck comes in threes or he wouldn't let me in the room :eek:

I don't need an April Fools Day to try to kill my guy. I have already almost started a fire by his cage with a ceramic heat lamp, which resulted in lots of smoke but thankfully no fire before we interceded. Then a couple of months later, a dripper placed on top of his cage collapsed the top screen and fell into the cage, luckily missing him.

Good thing he doesn't know that bad luck comes in threes or he wouldn't let me in the room :eek:

oh my gosh hahaha you should call him lucky lol

haha i was like "what the hell" and getting to come down there with Laurie...

good one

lol now i know how to get a chameleon suprise party going on hahaha nxt time im just going to say im going to do it then a whole bunch of people will come and ill have a suprise party with food and stuff lol that would be funny and a good way to have a party lol

damn I was ready to recommend a large metal bowl filled with canola oil and an 12oo watt microwave set to full power for 10 minutes but....

you always have to have a negative in the group if you have anything nice to say dont say anything at all :)
I thought it was funny I new it was april fools cuz i dont think anyone could be that stupid! :) (but I had to read it to make sure :eek:)
My husband is a locksmith we live on the next street over from my parents so in the middle of the night since he works allnight on weds and thurs he went over there broke into the car made a key and drove it over here to our house bahahaha!! My sister was in on it so the next morning when my parents were freaking out she said she would call the cops while my mom was outside looking down the road seeing if she could "find it" then my mom called kevin (my husband) asking what they do for stolen cars he was like Idk I'll be over there in a few minutes my sister acting like she was talking to someone and put on hold was on the phone with me and we drove my moms car back around the block! I dont know if she wanted to hug us or beat the hello out of us but her face was priceless!!

Back
Top Bottom