So iv decided to kill my chameleon....

you always have to have a negative in the group if you have anything nice to say dont say anything at all :)
I thought it was funny I new it was april fools cuz i dont think anyone could be that stupid! :) (but I had to read it to make sure :eek:)
My husband is a locksmith we live on the next street over from my parents so in the middle of the night since he works allnight on weds and thurs he went over there broke into the car made a key and drove it over here to our house bahahaha!! My sister was in on it so the next morning when my parents were freaking out she said she would call the cops while my mom was outside looking down the road seeing if she could "find it" then my mom called kevin (my husband) asking what they do for stolen cars he was like Idk I'll be over there in a few minutes my sister acting like she was talking to someone and put on hold was on the phone with me and we drove my moms car back around the block! I dont know if she wanted to hug us or beat the hello out of us but her face was priceless!!

Hahaha, that's a good one! TKR was texting me that it really died, blah blah blah. I didn't believe him for a second.

Hahaha, that's a good one! TKR was texting me that it really died, blah blah blah. I didn't believe him for a second.

ya u did lol you dont got to lie to kick it haha. u were all worried

and haha i wish i could do bigger april fools jokes like that =/ my gf found the boobytraps =/ but theres always nxt yr =) lol

It would have been so much funnier if you would have not spoiled the joke in the same post and let it go for the day!! I bet some of the posts would have been golden:D None the less, pretty damn funny if you ask me:D

It would have been so much funnier if you would have not spoiled the joke in the same post and let it go for the day!! I bet some of the posts would have been golden:D None the less, pretty damn funny if you ask me:D

O....M....G Becky....... Could you IMAGINE some of the posts?!

i agree with Cain, you should of went for it!!! lmao

i was cracking upfrom the start:D good one:cool:

we need laughs in here, people get tooo serious sometimes

lol i was but i didnt want to risk getting kicked off or something lol

lol u got me :eek: i thought you were serious until my gf told me about the jk i didnt even see it hahaha

LMAO!!!! TKR, this is too funny cuz Mardithepantether said this XD im cracking up cuz he got history...LOL:p inside joke :p check out the live chat room from time to time

I would have paid to watch that!! You must have nice parents, I might have killed my daughter - but she could never bring something like that off - she would be laughing.
you always have to have a negative in the group if you have anything nice to say dont say anything at all :)
I thought it was funny I new it was april fools cuz i dont think anyone could be that stupid! :) (but I had to read it to make sure :eek:)
My husband is a locksmith we live on the next street over from my parents so in the middle of the night since he works allnight on weds and thurs he went over there broke into the car made a key and drove it over here to our house bahahaha!! My sister was in on it so the next morning when my parents were freaking out she said she would call the cops while my mom was outside looking down the road seeing if she could "find it" then my mom called kevin (my husband) asking what they do for stolen cars he was like Idk I'll be over there in a few minutes my sister acting like she was talking to someone and put on hold was on the phone with me and we drove my moms car back around the block! I dont know if she wanted to hug us or beat the hello out of us but her face was priceless!!

Kicked off?? I would have had that thread closed and the world's nastiest PM on the way to you in a heartbeat. They don't call me moderator , haven't you been here long enough to know they call me meanertor!!:eek:

lol i was but i didnt want to risk getting kicked off or something lol

LMAO!!!! TKR, this is too funny cuz Mardithepantether said this XD im cracking up cuz he got history...LOL:p inside joke :p check out the live chat room from time to time

lol oh haha ya i didnt know there was a live chat but ill check it out tomorrow for sure

Kicked off?? I would have had that thread closed and the world's nastiest PM on the way to you in a heartbeat. They don't call me moderator , haven't you been here long enough to know they call me meanertor!!:eek:

lol thats exactly y i said april fools in the first thread hahaha

You captured, and shared, the spirit of the day. Made people smile today. I thought it was a good one.;)

thats usually always my goal. i like to make ppl laugh :D

yes actually, check on your left on the home page of the forums and your loeft has a box called "NAVIGATION MENU" one of the them is called "LIVE CHAT"

Thanks Ace, I always just go straight to forums and browse through them :D

Sorry Matey, it was never going to fly, title is way too provocative to be anything other than a joke, a more subtle title might've got me interested. Good try though.
I should point out aswell that you couldn't catch me out anyway, yesterday was april 1 in Oz :p
Forewarned...
:)

they call me meanertor!!:eek:

I like this because it sounds like minotaur, which in turn makes me think of a huge bull plowing over a troll ....

and by troll I mean bad poster, but I guess the kind under bridges work to!

Back
Top Bottom