so happy this could have been bad

bruce the cham

Avid Member
on friday me and my family left to go on a trip until tuesday i had cleaned bruces cage and made sure he had plenty of food in his cage i have been on trips of 10 days and never had anything happen but this time i forgot one key idea i didn't latch the bottom of the bottom door of his cage so it was closed but not locked i came home yesterday to find it open and started freaking out i started looking every where then ten minutes later in found him in my room on the blinds with the craziest colors ever and boy was he mad when i tried to pick him up but after 5 minutes he was back in his cage very stressed so i gave him privacy for the whole rest of the day and today he is acting normal i would love to know how long he was out of his cage

Wow! I would have freaked out to! That could have ended very badly! I’m so glad he’s safe now and sorry you had to go through this.

Yea max I do without someone checking on mine is 3 days. Any longer by them self your really asking for trouble. Alot can happen even in 3 days. Like say some how got stuck cut ran out of water prolapse and so much more.

Yea max I do without someone checking on mine is 3 days. Any longer by them self your really asking for trouble. Alot can happen even in 3 days. Like say some how got stuck cut ran out of water prolapse and so much more.
yep better safe than sorry. I have just seen too many things that can go wrong. Even when people add feeders and the cham gets chewed on at night.

Back
Top Bottom