smoking chameleons?

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol it wasnt a joke!! i have lots of friends who get their dogs/cats/reptiles high by exhaling into them, and they always act hilarious! i havent done it to my cham, but i was wondering if anyone else has...doesnt seem too out of this world right? lol!

I am sorry but that is such a horrible cruel thing to do. I would never expose my animal to that imagine how scared they must be.:mad: People should not get animals if they are going to treat them lke playthings for their own enjoyment.

of course they smoke, and they like a strong drink once in while to get them in the mood. ;)

flukersad.jpg

FLUKER'S AD Above

That only the other hand is funny as hell.

any smoke is bad for them as they have extremely sensitive respiratory systems

as others have said, air fresheners are bad for them.

not to mention there is no knowing (or even comprehending) the potential psychological events it may have on them.

I exhale out my window ever since I got my cham and have not had any problems. On occasion I forget to do this and it is fine, but I have a rather large living room+kitchen area and if the smoke doesn't quickly dissipate I fan it out.

Not worth the risk imo.

lol it wasnt a joke!! i have lots of friends who get their dogs/cats/reptiles high by exhaling into them, and they always act hilarious! i havent done it to my cham, but i was wondering if anyone else has...doesnt seem too out of this world right? lol!

Vasol: this is animal cruelty in my opinion. Although a dog or cat may have a stronger developed intelligence system it is even impossible to tell the psychological effects on them.

As for reptiles, they percieve the world entirely differently from us. It is absolutely impossible to imagine the effects this would have on them. "They act funny" to you, but you might very well be destroying their mind. To compare the effect pot may have on the "simple" reptile mind would be like saying what if someone forced you to take acid whenever they wanted to cause you would act funny? How do you think you would feel after a few months of that?

I absolutely HATE when people do this. It is nothing but a glaringly display of ignorance.

I am not bashing you but to simply put it; Why do you even need to ask this?

This falls under one of those; if you really don't know the answer maybe you
should check with a professional, like the local State troopers.
I am sure they would be happy to help :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom