Smiling Parsonii drawing

I felt like drawing a chameleon after class and decided to draw Padre, who passed away right as I joined the forum, rip; hope Jann likes it :)

Attachments

• prsni.jpg
    prsni.jpg
    137 KB · Views: 211
this is amazing!!!! what a talent you have :D

if you havent messaged Jann about it, i would that way she is sure to see it! im sure she will love it and it will make her sooo happy :)

yes i can :) for future reference, when you are looking at the bar that goes across the top of the screen on here, there is a button that says "community" you can go there and go to the members list and find whoever you're looking for by searching in the area for the first letter of their username!

I felt like drawing a chameleon after class and decided to draw Padre, who passed away right as I joined the forum, rip; hope Jann likes it :)

What a way to start my morning to see your beautiful drawing of Padre. I absolutely love it!!!!! Thank you so much this really means allot to me. You are so very talented! How can I get a copy?

What a fantastic drawing of such a beloved cham here on the forums! Thank you for creating it and sharing with us.

What a way to start my morning to see your beautiful drawing of Padre. I absolutely love it!!!!! Thank you so much this really means allot to me. You are so very talented! How can I get a copy?
I'm glad you like it :) I'd mail you the original but it looked better after i touched it up, the original watercolor was super warped from not using proper paper. The link underneath is to a large version of the pic if you would like to print it out :)

He was a beautiful cham :')

http://25.media.tumblr.com/b3335c7ea3bd240993df18839d194e4e/tumblr_mlzjjfmF9E1rqtqk1o1_1280.jpg

I'm glad you like it :) I'd mail you the original but it looked better after i touched it up, the original watercolor was super warped from not using proper paper. The link underneath is to a large version of the pic if you would like to print it out :)

He was a beautiful cham :')

http://25.media.tumblr.com/b3335c7ea3bd240993df18839d194e4e/tumblr_mlzjjfmF9E1rqtqk1o1_1280.jpg

Thank you again Stephen. I just made the larger version my desktop and I'll be getting it printed out for framing in the next couple days. You are so talented and did an awesome job on Parde's drawing. He often looked like he was smiling. I hope he was happy here.

Last edited:
That's REALLY nice work. Are you going to school for art or design?
Yup, Im a junior in artschool in Laguna beach California! I work for a couple clothing brands tied to the music scene (mostly warped tour, and some dubstep artists)

Ive recently become obsessed with chameleons, my girlfriend is worried lol

Back
Top Bottom