Small Silkies on the East Coast...anyone??

Ecubaker

It seems that the east coast websites I have visited are out of small silkies...but maybe there is a chance I am missing a website. Anyone have any ideas? I live in NC. They are to feed a 4 month old Panther Chameleon.

In the meantime I am trying to raise silkworm eggs I purchased from Coastal Silkworms. Even though I have followed the directions I am worried they will not hatch....fingers crossed.

I ordered silkies earlier this summer...but they came in DOA....not the suppliers fault. The weather here has been incredibly hot and the postal service is less than stellar.

Thank you so much for your response! Lady Silkworm is out of small worms....just checked, but had not heard of that store before today so I will keep checking. Silkworm Shop has worms...but I guess I thought they were west coast (San Diego, CA). Have you had good luck with both of them?

I live in the Florida Keys and never had a problem with the Silkworm Shop. They always have silks when everyone else is out. I believe Lady Silkworm is in the N.Y. area. I’ve bought from her before too without problems.

Back
Top Bottom