sleeps like a rock !

JackP308

Avid Member
0126012018.jpg

Uneaten Crickets were causing ruckus some how above her. Figured Id take them out and snap a pic since she didn't even budge.

For the future always remove all uneaten crickets. They might take a nip out of your chameleon!!! Cute cham!!!

For the future always remove all uneaten crickets. They might take a nip out of your chameleon!!! Cute cham!!!

thats exactly what I said I was doing. Thanks though. They get behind the exo terra background and hide through the day then the troops come out at night. I usually get most of them out if she didnt sneak back there are gobble them up already.

Sorry, I thought you were just taking them out cause they were causing noise or something. Just as long as you know, thats all that matters. ;)

chamgirl.jpg

see what i mean ... Ha she went back there for the first time.. Usually waits at the top and levels them as they leave. Instead first thing in morning she ran down and ate them at the bottom. I tried blocking the hole but crickets kept going back anyways so figured why let them hide so I took the cover and let her hunt them now.

Back
Top Bottom