Sleeping vertically

he's the weirdest lizard ever! one moment, he's lazy, and when you try to spot clean the cage, he's escaping!
Every since Bolt's Great Escape he has been restless in his enclosure. He is screen climbing, up to the top, down to the bottom, hanging on the door. I took him outside for 30 minutes. After he licked me 3 times, he settled down. He was completely still but very aware of the outdoor scenery. His eyes were in motion but he did not move. I think he wants to explore. I don't really know but this is new behavior.

Every since Bolt's Great Escape he has been restless in his enclosure. He is screen climbing, up to the top, down to the bottom, hanging on the door. I took him outside for 30 minutes. After he licked me 3 times, he settled down. He was completely still but very aware of the outdoor scenery. His eyes were in motion but he did not move. I think he wants to explore. I don't really know but this is new behavior.
I have taken Sherbert outside a few times, we are in town, and he does not like to stay out too long. (because of the busy road) I'm working on getting him a free-range place outside. we have an old place for our rabbits that escaped. so, I'm trying to fix that up for him.

I have taken Sherbert outside a few times, we are in town, and he does not like to stay out too long. (because of the busy road) I'm working on getting him a free-range place outside. we have an old place for our rabbits that escaped. so, I'm trying to fix that up for him.
I'm gonna build an outside enclosure but right now I'm focused on breeding grasshoppers. I've seen them mate and lay eggs👀.

Back
Top Bottom