sleeping...upside down???

Kenidi

Yesterday my cham slept all cute and curled up on a branch... tonight he is upside down...lol. It's cute, but is it normal? He seems to be fine, but I am worrie if he gets too relaxed he might fall:eek: Should I wake him and move him?

Like others said, let him rest. I've never seen mine sleep upside down, but i don't know where he sleeps half the time. Their grip seems very tight when they sleep though.

I alwasy look to see my where and how my chameleon is sleeping, because its the only real time i can get close to him without trying to hide. the other night he was sleeping on a limb look straigh down at the bottom of the cage.

so im guessing that if you see your cham sleeping for a few days straight upside down with its legs curled up while on its back and covered in crix and flies, then you should contact a vet asap?

I alwasy look to see my where and how my chameleon is sleeping, because its the only real time i can get close to him without trying to hide. the other night he was sleeping on a limb look straigh down at the bottom of the cage.

I love that too!! My chameleons sleep like a rock! I can actually move leaves out of the way and actually get a better look at them and they never even flinch even if I make alot of noise. It made me laugh the other day XD

Well I left him to sleep, and I don't think he fell, as he was in the same spot when I woke up lol. He definitely had me worried tho :eek:

I wanted to take a pic, but I still can't figure out how to take a pic of him sleeping, as I have to turn on a light to see the pic, but a light wakes him up lol

Back
Top Bottom