Sleeping Position

bkullman

Has anyone had the chameleon sleep in this position. His tailed is curled up you can't see from pic but it's like he is sitting and up against the side of his cage hanging on to a couple leaves...lol he looks so umcomfortable, but if he was i am sure he would move.

Attachments

• IMG_0819.jpg
    IMG_0819.jpg
    295.2 KB · Views: 132
yes, they sleep in the weirdest positions! Mine slept upside down on the top of the cage one night when he was younger and another night clinging to the side.!

Thanks. That's good to know as he's never slept like that before. It will be interesting to see how gets out of that position in the morning...lol

Mine slide down through the night when they sleep really vertical. I hear them slip every so often at night, but they always catch themselves on lower leaves luckily. One morning George had his little legs stretched out really far just clinging to one leaf! And Buster actually slid down onto the ground one night since he was sleeping pretty close to the bottom. As soon as he woke up and realized it he hauled back up to the top pretty fast! Oscar sleeps on his vine like he's crashed on a couch.

Has anyone had the chameleon sleep in this position. His tailed is curled up you can't see from pic but it's like he is sitting and up against the side of his cage hanging on to a couple leaves...lol he looks so umcomfortable, but if he was i am sure he would move.
Thats halrious, one night yoshi was attached to his door and my mom kept asking "is he going to be ok?!" lol I think some times she is more attached then me (NOT!!!!) :) oh and how old is he?

He is almost six months. Weird how my motherly instincts kick in, I check on both kids an hour after they go to bed then check on him (Reggie ) and get worried seeing him like that ...lol

my little girl goes all the way to the bottom of the leaves i have in her cage and falls asleep, she always looks like shes hanging on for dear life. lol

Hahaha yeah good stories here. One night when Samson was in his free range he was sleeping on a pothos vine, there was a dried out leaf near him and he would slide down a little now and then when he was asleep and make the leaf rustle, it scared the crap out of me as I thought he was going to fall off the vine when asleep, how embarrassing would that be for the poor dude. I would shine him with my little flashlight and he was sound asleep but kept creeping down past this dead leaf as I played on my computer, it was pretty funny once I figured out what was going on.

He is almost six months. Weird how my motherly instincts kick in, I check on both kids an hour after they go to bed then check on him (Reggie ) and get worried seeing him like that ...lol

Lol sounds EXACTLY like my mom :p I wish i knew how old my boy is :( but I dont know how to tell, the plant store I bought him from wasnt very knowledgeable about them unfortuanetly :( they said he was about 3 or 4 months old? he is 4 and a half inches long how long have you had yours?

Lol sounds EXACTLY like my mom :p I wish i knew how old my boy is :( but I dont know how to tell, the plant store I bought him from wasnt very knowledgeable about them unfortuanetly :( they said he was about 3 or 4 months old? he is 4 and a half inches long how long have you had yours?

It will be two weeks this Saturday!! I want another one already but will see hiw I do with this one first

Back
Top Bottom