- Your Chameleon - The species, sex, and age of your chameleon. How long has it been in your care?Male Veiled Chameleon, 9 months, since September
- Handling - How often do you handle your chameleon? 2-4 times a week
- Feeding - What are you feeding your cham? What amount? What is the schedule? How are you gut-loading your feeders?Roaches,Crickets, waxworms, mealworms on occasion, BSFL, hornworms
- Supplements - What brand and type of calcium and vitamin products are you dusting your feeders with and what is the schedule?Multivitamin, calcium with and without d3
- Watering - What kind of watering technique do you use? How often and how long to you mist? Do you see your chameleon drinking?Yes see him all the time drink, mist 2-3 times a day 1-2 mins
- Fecal Description - Briefly note colors and consistency from recent droppings. Has this chameleon ever been tested for parasites?No but I plan to have a check up very soon
- History - Any previous information about your cham that might be useful to others when trying to help you.
- Cage Type - Describe your cage (Glass, Screen, Combo?) What are the dimensions?Screen, 2.2.4
- Lighting - What brand, model, and types of lighting are you using? What is your daily lighting schedule?5.0 T5ho linear UVB, 75 watt heat bulb
- Temperature - What temp range have you created (cage floor to basking spot)? Lowest overnight temp? How do you measure these temps?Around 80-85 degrees.
- Humidity - What are your humidity levels? How are you creating and maintaining these levels? What do you use to measure humidity?30-40%
- Plants - Are you using live plants? If so, what kind? All live
- Placement - Where is your cage located? Is it near any fans, air vents, or high traffic areas? At what height is the top of the cage relative to your room floor?On floor
- Location - Where are you geographically located? Texas
My problem is that he all of a sudden goes to a dark part of his cage and tries to sleep- while his lights are on