Sleeping chams..

Aussie

FYI sleeping chams do not like to be woken up.. lol. I know I shouldn't have woken my little dude up but my girlfriend reeeeeeally wanted to see him. He was dangling from a branch upside down sleeping. I tapped the cage and turned his lights on for a couple minutes to help him wake up but apparently he was still feeling grumpy.. I tried to gently poke his butt til he climbed on my finger, but he puffed up, turned almost black and then hissed! He's never been this fierce but I guess I did give him a good reason to be pissed. I didn't think my little guy had it in him lol. He's only like 2 inches from nose-body but I was scared for my life :p

you should be scared for you life... them 2 inch chams are dangerous!

jk. ;)
but yea they do not enjoy being woken up. ive done it once or twice, Kink my veield was not a happy camper.

I can't help nut laugh when little chams puff up and hiss. They are so teeny and they are legitimately trying to be ferocious and it's just too cute. :D

I can't help nut laugh when little chams puff up and hiss. They are so teeny and they are legitimately trying to be ferocious and it's just too cute. :D

oh yea.. they are sooo very vicious and scary.. they try so hard to be big and bad.. but all you do is laugh and go arent you cute...

not so cute when its a 1 year old male veiled.... :rolleyes:

oh yea.. they are sooo very vicious and scary.. they try so hard to be big and bad.. but all you do is laugh and go arent you cute...

not so cute when its a 1 year old male veiled.... :rolleyes:

I have a big for his age 4.5 month and he gets angry and puffs and I do get a little tense. It's those little babies that are the cutest. And I'm sure that when he's older hes going to be big and probably very scary when he's angry.

Oh yah, I learned to leave them alone! It's like waking a sleeping bear LOL! Once in a while I will tip toe in and get a kool night time pic though.:)

Ahaha I'm glad I'm not the only one who has made the mistake of bothering a sleepy cham. Yeah its so funny how hes like 2 inches and still tries to make himself look big and scary lol. I hope he gets used to me before he's too big, I don't want to loose a finger.. :D

My 5 month Ambliobe is a DEEEEEEEEP sleeper. Last week lights went out, and i just checked on him to see where he was. I couldn't find him anywhere in the branches. I got a lil scared and turned on his light. He was sound asleep on the ground which was weird. I had to try to wake him up to see if he was ok, since i never seen him even close to the floor of his cage when sleeping.

I picked him up (as if you were to pick up your computer mouse) and he bearly budged. I put him on a branch and he just grabbed it with his feet and went back to sleep. I was worried something was wrong and figured i'd leave him till morning to see whats what. Well the next morning he was completly normal. :confused::confused:

newsleepground.jpg

Lol I found my 5m old female laying down on her side on a fat branch the other morning it scared me till she started moving her eye closed still

I'm rather new to the game so I love to watch Tobias sleep. I have a little LED flashlight that I take to his cage at night to "observe" him. sometimes I wake him up and he squints at me like " R U F'ing serous..."

Back
Top Bottom