Skittles :)

yoshi9

My two and a half month old ambilobe just shed today! so happy I got him last week from Lance and have fallen in love with him, ill try to post some pictures later! Haven't seen many new colors but cant wait to see him get older!

Nice, post up some pics for sure! My guys from lance as well, who's the sire? Mine was also about 2 and a half months when I got him, I've had him two months now and it's amazing the change in size and color over such a short time.

alright everyone had to build up the excitement here you go :)
DSC07238.jpg

DSC07233.jpg

DSC07228.jpg

Ill post some more tomorrow, he shed today and I didnt have time to take any pictures :(

Nice, already showing some nice reds but look for him to just keep looking better! btw just out of curiosity what color is he when he sleeps?

Nice, already showing some nice reds but look for him to just keep looking better! btw just out of curiosity what color is he when he sleeps?

red and light gray or light green. Why? Is there something that does'nt look right? (not getting mad just curious so if there is i can fix it asap :)

red and light gray or light green. Why? Is there something that does'nt look right? (not getting mad just curious so if there is i can fix it asap :)

Oh no nothing like that just wondering if he was like mine at that age. He was nearly white while sleeping w/ some red specks. just wondering if he's a brother to mine.

Oh no nothing like that just wondering if he was like mine at that age. He was nearly white while sleeping w/ some red specks. just wondering if he's a brother to mine.

Ok lol:) maybe be he is because half is like a light gray/white and with red specs you should post some pictures of your. Do you know his/hers sire?

Back
Top Bottom