Skin crawling

no just got an automatic e-mail that said they are busy fulfilling orders but they will answer me as soon as they can.
Tisk what a shame. Some of these businesses are showing very poor customer service during this pandemic, it’s like they forget we are paying them for service.

I had to switch venders recently due to being banned for asking for my money back for the dead insects they sent me.

Tisk what a shame. Some of these businesses are showing very poor customer service during this pandemic, it’s like they forget we are paying them for service.

I had to switch venders recently due to being banned for asking for my money back for the dead insects they sent me.

ya I’m sure it’s hard on them with the increased order volume but still as you said we are paying them for this service.

they just recently sold to another vendor that had a bigger distribution chain so that doesn’t help.

everything else in my order was fine and every other order I got from them was good. Just the first and last time I get crickets from them.

:confused: Increased order volume? Has there suddenly been a reptile population explosion?

I always miss the good memos... :(

I think it is because dubia are becoming the feeders of choice. When I was still buying them I would see places run out, especially of the larger size ones.

well since people don’t want to go to an actual store more people are ordering online.
See that’s hard for me to believe, the vender j got banned from takes 2 weeks to send out an order then takes another week to get here. Now the new vender takes 2 days to Process my order and got it within a week sooooo I think it’s just some venders and how they handle work ethic

See that’s hard for me to believe, the vender j got banned from takes 2 weeks to send out an order then takes another week to get here. Now the new vender takes 2 days to Process my order and got it within a week sooooo I think it’s just some venders and how they handle work ethic

no they just Selectively breed for each order:LOL:

but ya that’s insane.

Back
Top Bottom