Site sponsor Dubia Roaches

Beman

Social Media Manager
Staff member
I normally get all my feeders from Rainbow but they keep running out of the dubia size I need and I can never get more then 50 at a time which sucks because I have to do more orders just for dubia. I ordered 100 medium dubia through Dubia Roaches. Here is their link https://dubiaroaches.com/ While I will be increasing the size I got because I misjudged and went too small I was very very pleased. All showed up alive and packaged really well. I will be trying them for my other feeders as well because I just had my first bad experience with rainbow. I ordered 250 spikes and only received 20 of them. I also got their tiny dubia (because they were out of the medium) and over half have died since they arrived. While these turned out to be too tiny to feed anyways because I had to give him like 15 to be enough I did not know who else to order through. I forgot we had this site sponsor as an option and I did not realize that they sold everything I buy from Rainbow. So I highly recommend Dubia Roaches to order feeders from.

I normally get all my feeders from Rainbow but they keep running out of the dubia size I need and I can never get more then 50 at a time which sucks because I have to do more orders just for dubia. I ordered 100 medium dubia through Dubia Roaches. Here is their link https://dubiaroaches.com/ While I will be increasing the size I got because I misjudged and went too small I was very very pleased. All showed up alive and packaged really well. I will be trying them for my other feeders as well because I just had my first bad experience with rainbow. I ordered 250 spikes and only received 20 of them. I also got their tiny dubia (because they were out of the medium) and over half have died since they arrived. While these turned out to be too tiny to feed anyways because I had to give him like 15 to be enough I did not know who else to order through. I forgot we had this site sponsor as an option and I did not realize that they sold everything I buy from Rainbow. So I highly recommend Dubia Roaches to order feeders from.

You ordered 250 spikes and only got 20? I've been ordering from Rainbow and Josh's Frogs, but will give dubia.com a try too.

I bought a culture of Hydei flightless fruit flies a few days ago. My veiled really love them.

Is your cham a baby? I have FIFTEEN H. fruit fly cultures going right now to feed my 200+ froglets and 2 praying mantids (fruitfly cultures are smelly!) but I assumed they were too small for my cham (7 months old).

You ordered 250 spikes and only got 20? I've been ordering from Rainbow and Josh's Frogs, but will give dubia.com a try too.
Yeah crazy right. I had to take pictures to prove it and the person with customer service thought I was lying I think because she kept asking if I misplaced them. Like sure I misplaced 230 spikes LOL> They sent me a replacement batch after about 15 minutes of going back and forth on it.

Yeah crazy right. I had to take pictures to prove it and the person with customer service thought I was lying I think because she kept asking if I misplaced them. Like sure I misplaced 230 spikes LOL> They sent me a replacement batch after about 15 minutes of going back and forth on it.

I cant believe you had to go round and round about it before they sent replacements! So you opened the foil pouch to only 20? That's so strange! One time I opened my box to about 10 loose spikes crawling around, even though the foil pouch was still sealed.

I cant believe you had to go round and round about it before they sent replacements! So you opened the foil pouch to only 20? That's so strange! One time I opened my box to about 10 loose spikes crawling around, even though the foil pouch was still sealed.
Not so much round and round... Like I think she just did not believe it was possible lol. The foil pouch was total sealed. These were the pics I sent them. She also kept insisting that they came in a blue bottle not a plastic baggy. But when I got my replacement order they were in a plastic baggy as well lol.

IMG_3033.JPG IMG_3034.JPG IMG_3037.JPG

Not so much round and round... Like I think she just did not believe it was possible lol. The foil pouch was total sealed. These were the pics I sent them. She also kept insisting that they came in a blue bottle not a plastic baggy. But when I got my replacement order they were in a plastic baggy as well lol.

View attachment 232098View attachment 232099View attachment 232100
So odd. They always come to me in a plastic bag sealed in the foil pouch, not a blue bottle. weird.

Though not a site sponsor I got my Dubia Roaches from Dubia Roach Depot to start my colony. Pretty fair prices and had no deaths on arrival and fast shipping. I will be ordering silkworms next I’d like to breed them so I have a good amount of stored eggs on hand before he my little man arrives. I’m thinking of ordering from coastal silkworms, Or I hear Spyro on the forums is really good with silkworms also so I might talk with him.

Back
Top Bottom