Site sponsor Dubia Roaches

Though not a site sponsor I got my Dubia Roaches from Dubia Roach Depot to start my colony. Pretty fair prices and had no deaths on arrival and fast shipping. I will be ordering silkworms next I’d like to breed them so I have a good amount of stored eggs on hand before he my little man arrives. I’m thinking of ordering from coastal silkworms, Or I hear Spyro on the forums is really good with silkworms also so I might talk with him.
I love buying my silks from @Spyro he is great and my silks always come in healthy and alive. I think he has wonderful prices as well.

Is your cham a baby? I have FIFTEEN H. fruit fly cultures going right now to feed my 200+ froglets and 2 praying mantids (fruitfly cultures are smelly!) but I assumed they were too small for my cham (7 months old).

He's a young runt. I guess around 6 inches from the nose to the tip of his tail.

Agreed I find your posting on my thread to be extremely inappropriate. If you want to post within this forum you need to be a site sponsor. They keep our forum running by actually supporting it which is why we support their businesses. Essentially you are spamming my thread trying to steal business from a competitor which you have a far too similar name. Bad business ethics. This is not facebook where spamming pages is something you can get away with.

Back
Top Bottom