Silvadene cream??

Yes there are but the 3 that are closest to me dont work on chameleons anymore.

A friend of Lizbeth's lives in Delray and has ALLOT of chameleons so I just ask her who she uses and this was her reply:

Dr. Heather Skaggs she is on federal highway a liitle south of Hillsboro on the left hand side it's I think call hillsboro animal hospital or hillsboro beach animal hospital she is great! 9544261234 open now

BTW It does look like a bruise but if Clea's never had a fecal and check up it's a good think to do for a pet that you love.

Last edited:
I wouldn't be too concerned if she doesn't seem to be stressing over the spots or their affecting her movements. Probably bathing her a few times would be a good idea. And please don't call her fat, she's just a little chubby.

Jann thanks. I will keep this in mind and have them saved somewhere I can always see it if I need it. Jpm- clea is chubby I know but chubby and fat kinda mean the same thing. She constantly looks likes she has eggs but she doesn't. I will keep you all updated. Thanks again Jann. I may need to check them out soon.

A friend of Lizbeth's lives in Delray and has ALLOT of chameleons so I just ask her who she uses and this was her reply:

Dr. Heather Skaggs she is on federal highway a liitle south of Hillsboro on the left hand side it's I think call hillsboro animal hospital or hillsboro beach animal hospital she is great! 9544261234 open now

BTW It does look like a bruise but if Clea's never had a fecal and check up it's a good think to do for a pet that you love.

Dr.Skaggs moved to Ohio unfortunately.

If it is some type of fungus, Silvadene cream is the topical most used. If you have some, put a little on and see if it helps. Does the skin feel different, like hardening? The other thing you could do is get some antiseptic from a vet and clean the area with that. Make sure to dilute the antiseptic per the instructions if required.

Dr.Skaggs moved to Ohio unfortunately.

Spoke to Lizbeth's friend again and she said that she has also used this vet in Weston and that he was good with chameleons also.

Dr. Jonathon Klarsfeld
Hometown Animal Hospital
17100 Royal Palm Blvd.
Weston, FL 33326
Tel: (954) 349-5800

Did both knees get like that at the same time?

If its CANV (a fungus) then silvadene alone won't be enough...it will need treatment with an antifungal (oral) medication as well. Many times a CANV diagnosis is missed because people identify it incorrectly.

Did both knees get like that at the same time?

If its CANV (a fungus) then silvadene alone won't be enough...it will need treatment with an antifungal (oral) medication as well. Many times a CANV diagnosis is missed because people identify it incorrectly.

Honestly i think its getting better. She is still acting snotty though

These are pictures.

Attachments

• 37C93D48-0537-4320-9B22-88A2AC69F6A9.jpeg
    37C93D48-0537-4320-9B22-88A2AC69F6A9.jpeg
    289.5 KB · Views: 117
  • E18704E6-EE99-4809-9B36-EA24A2A7FD38.jpeg
    E18704E6-EE99-4809-9B36-EA24A2A7FD38.jpeg
    312.1 KB · Views: 115
My Cham got prescribed this for the dead/ dark skin but it had it in his mouth as well so I am confused about the external use only warning

Attachments

• 69783732-B0E3-4D71-A55C-A18436487C1D.jpeg
    69783732-B0E3-4D71-A55C-A18436487C1D.jpeg
    89.5 KB · Views: 54
Back
Top Bottom