Silkyslim wants YOU!

Silkyslim

To help me out of my dilemma! So, x-mas gifts are all bought and paid for. I have my new set up all finished that some of you may remember my new enclosure post from not to long ago. AND to make things worse! I just got a bonus paycheck for the exact amount of some baby chams I been looking at from FL chams. Ugh! What to do, what to do? Looks like it's time to place an order. Lol!

So, I want help choosing my new girl. If all goes well, she will be bred with another purple cham I should be getting around spring time. To hopefully make some hot purple barred Ambanjas somewhere down the road.

These pictures belong to FL chams and were sent to me to pick out my pretty girl. We got Female 1,2,3 & mom! Enjoy and thank you for your input!

Attachments

• female 1.jpg
    female 1.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 85
  • female 2.jpg
    female 2.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 136
  • female 3.jpg
    female 3.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 102
  • purple female ambanja.jpg
    purple female ambanja.jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 101
If I was in your position, I'd get #2. She just seems more unique then her sisters.

Edit: her mom is gorgeous by the way!

Sorry to stop the flow:p

BUT if it were pick, female #3 seems like a lucky contender for some purple...JMO:cool:

Sorry to stop the flow:p

BUT if it were pick, female #3 seems like a lucky contender for some purple...JMO:cool:

This is what I am thinking too and what I am leaning towards. She looks so elegent and pretty laid back looking plus I think she will look most like mom. But that is just my totally uneducated guess.

:cool:
This is what I am thinking too and what I am leaning towards. She looks so elegent and pretty laid back looking plus I think she will look most like mom. But that is just my totally uneducated guess.

Thats what i was thinking:eek:

dude that is scary/awsome....im not telling you to get her , but seriously "great minds think alike";) lol:cool:

:cool:

Thats what i was thinking:eek:

dude that is scary/awsome....im not telling you to get her , but seriously "great minds think alike";) lol:cool:

Yeah when I first saw her, I was thinking that she was going to be most like her mom, she also looks like she has a very laid back demeanor. I'm going to order her tomorrow me thinks! All I need to do is get a dual 24" light fixture in the AM and get that mounted and some mist king parts to get water flowing in there, but I can mist in the mean time. Yay!!!! My first female. I'm stoked!

Yeah when I first saw her, I was thinking that she was going to be most like her mom, she also looks like she has a very laid back demeanor. I'm going to order her tomorrow me thinks! All I need to do is get a dual 24" light fixture in the AM and get that mounted and some mist king parts to get water flowing in there, but I can mist in the mean time. Yay!!!! My first female. I'm stoked!

Congratz dude.. i hope for the best man....and you are one lucky guy, #3 is going to be mitey purdy;):cool:...

Just wait till I get her future mate. He has me the most excited. I been in contact with the breeder of him already and since I am a return customer she said I can get prime picks on the males when they are ready for sale. If I can get the husbandry down for the little lady (which I am very confident I can) then I will try my hand at breeding them to see what kinda of purple monsters I can get

Just wait till I get her future mate. He has me the most excited. I been in contact with the breeder of him already and since I am a return customer she said I can get prime picks on the males when they are ready for sale. If I can get the husbandry down for the little lady (which I am very confident I can) then I will try my hand at breeding them to see what kinda of purple monsters I can get

i remember now!!! you are gonna get a male from "Azure" chameleons Northwest:eek:.....very nice:cool:

Yup that's the one! I can't wait to see where all this is at at this time next year!

I already got one update from Azures babies from Sandy and she said she will send me monthly progress reports. I have not been this excited for something since I was a 10 year old at christmas and got The Bandit RC car I wanted soooooooo very bad. lol

Back
Top Bottom