Silkies Out of Stock

Lindz

They're out of mediums at mulberryfarms and I was wondering how long it'll take for them to have more ready. Also is there some sort of guide to help get them set up?

Yeah I tried to order some more silks today as well. Found none of them anywhere. If anyone got the hook-up, PM me and lets do business.

Did you try Coastal Silkworms?. I don't know about the West Coast Coastal but the East Coast has silks and they ship just like Mulberry. Coastasl Silkworms.com. i just checked and they are in stock!

they only have the small ones. Anyways as far as preparing for them or setting up, order a pod of 50 and it comes with a container to keep them in and all the food you will need to grow them for awhile.

I'm such a newbie with the feeders. :) Do you think that feeding crickets one day then silkies the next would be a good diet?

Silks are great feeders. You might want to mix them up a little. If your cham will eat crickets I would feed more of the crickets and a few silks along with it. My cham for one will not eat crickets anymore and I pretty much just feed him differnt types of worms. I am not one to start housing roaches. They creep me out!!!! Not saying you couldn't go the way you said and alternate either. The important thing is to have variety in their diet.

Hah I was just there and skipped over the smalls...guess I'll order some up and hope I can keep them alive long enough to grow up :p

Hah I was just there and skipped over the smalls...guess I'll order some up and hope I can keep them alive long enough to grow up :p

I have had really good luck with my silks from them. Just recently, I have had a little bit of die off on the last batch. I ordered some from a member on here a ways back and they were dieing off like crazy. Maybe it has to do with the way they are bred? who knows!!!????

They're out of mediums at mulberryfarms and I was wondering how long it'll take for them to have more ready. Also is there some sort of guide to help get them set up?

I was at mulberry farms last weekend and Brian was telling me they would have more hatching in about a week from now. It takes about a week for silks to be 'smalls' and another week to be 'mediums'.

Not to crash the thread but I am looking for the same thing and what's the difference between silks, zebra silk, and black silk? Which is better and why?

Not to crash the thread but I am looking for the same thing and what's the difference between silks, zebra silk, and black silk? Which is better and why?

it doesn't matter which you get.... zebra are a bit more heartier... but I think that is all they send from Mulberry... not sure.

Back
Top Bottom