Sigh...

bimac6

Avid Member
http://atlanta.ebayclassifieds.com/other-pets/calhoun/jackson-chameleon/?ad=10196753

The description of this cute Jackson's that is ready for his new home states:
Description
Use newspaper, reptile bedding or reptile turf. Create shelters with climbing and basking areas. A large bowl of fresh water for drinking and soaking should be provided at all times.

Keep the tank between 82 and 95 during the day and 72 to 80 at night. Use under tank heating pads for a 24-hour heat source.

Let's hope the new owner has a little more knowledge than his past owner. :rolleyes:

Can you say FAIL on chameleon husbandry?

He's doing about the same. He keeps both eyes open at some points of the day, and aims when eating with both eyes. His left eye is always open, but like I said, they're virtually glued closed in the mornings. Still giving him the leftover drops from Dr. Anderson, and I have an appointment with her on friday. And I also got sweet potatoes for the crickets & supers. Should I give him a drop of vit A like once a week?

What a sad ad. :(

I hope you will get some good info to treat your little guy at the vets appt on Friday. I know this has been going on for awhile. I've never used the vit. A but I would recommend checking with your vet before using it.

What a sad ad. :(

I hope you will get some good info to treat your little guy at the vets appt on Friday. I know this has been going on for awhile. I've never used the vit. A but I would recommend checking with your vet before using it.

I'll definitely be telling the Dr. everything I've done since the last visit. I've only given him two drops since I've started using it about a week or so ago. He'll get better, I know it! :) His sickness is just being a bit stubborn with going away. Thanks for the support Jann.

Can you say FAIL on chameleon husbandry?

He's doing about the same. He keeps both eyes open at some points of the day, and aims when eating with both eyes. His left eye is always open, but like I said, they're virtually glued closed in the mornings. Still giving him the leftover drops from Dr. Anderson, and I have an appointment with her on friday. And I also got sweet potatoes for the crickets & supers. Should I give him a drop of vit A like once a week?

Nope-you gave him enough Vit A with the 2 drops. Did you stop that gutload cube stuff that you got from the Petstore? I know you said you got him a new plant-did this eye stuff start before of after that?

Nope-you gave him enough Vit A with the 2 drops. Did you stop that gutload cube stuff that you got from the Petstore? I know you said you got him a new plant-did this eye stuff start before of after that?

I got the new plant after his eyes been like its been. And yeah, cubes are out, eating sweet potatoes, carrots, and apples. He's acting much better than he has been lately bit still meh.

Back
Top Bottom