sigh of relief....

jandie

my veiled, i swear, has been holding her eggs in, just being stubborn and trying to cause a heart attack for me...lol.... she's had a laying bin, extra calcium, extra care, and all the amenities and pleasures you can provide for a preggo female...and finally, finally, finally.... she's in there laying right now. i've put her in a separate bin, where she acted like i had a straightjacket on her....put her back in her cage...everything i could think of and finally....after putting her BACK in the bigger bin for the 3rd time (after several failed attempts to move her and unfortunately, a couple "soft" falls on her side....) she is laying...

holy cow i thot i'd never be so worried about a preggers girl! my panthers...as nerve wracking as they've been...not NEARLY as bad as this one.... and at this point, don't even care if they're fertile or not, but thank goodness....she's finally laying them.

:)

(just thot i'd share) ;)

Sounds like a bit of a stressful time for the lizard too Jandie :)
Tough as it is, it's best not to disturb a lizard while its laying/digging.
Definately dont disturb her now especially, bite your nails, chain smoke, pace up and down and pull your hair out, but dont disturb her!!! :D

lol...yeah....i turned off the other lights in the room with the other chams...the ones that wouldn't affect her but just let her be....thank goodness she's getting them out! lol.

Back
Top Bottom