sickened

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was until Rob starting accusing people of selling fake falys without proof.

again stop trollin my thread dude just cause i think u have subpar stuff an have told you so you attack anything i do so try avoiding my threads if u cant understand

we were done with this yesterday an ur posts were removed so you haveta start again today?

I have sub par stuff huh? You spout off about other people and make accustaions that are completely unfounded. You are a troll and a small person. You try to trash other peoples animals to what make yours look better. Youve never produced a single clutch. You ride on others bloodlines. Anyone with a check and an internet connection can buy two cb chams and pair em up. Try forming your OWN unrelated bloodline dude. You know you dont have the exp or contacts to do it!

I have sub par stuff huh? You spout off about other people and make accustaions that are completely unfounded. You are a troll and a small person. You try to trash other peoples animals to what make yours look better. Youve never produced a single clutch. You ride on others bloodlines. Anyone with a check and an internet connection can buy two cb chams and pair em up. Try forming your OWN unrelated bloodline dude. You know you dont have the exp or contacts to do it!

lol misimformed... i havent produced a clutch? dude again stop trolling my threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom