sick vailed at petco in texas

I have not gone into Petco or Petsmart for months, when i see (at the very least) the poor dead fish, or even worse, the almost dead fish just barely hanging on, I come out of the store upset and sad. SO i told my mom to quit going there, and now we feed roaches instead that we order from other sources online.
the care chain stores give animals is just horrible, i hate it so much. Literally just remembering right now is making me so mad.

a couple times my friends have texted me about the poor chams because they know i care, and in my head i am like "SHUT UP this makes me so sad Dont you know i dont want to see it?!!!"

When I got Mango at petsmart, he was digging in the ground and going in his water dish. The way they treat animals at commercial pet stores is unreal. It's almost like they make the enclosures small and feed them small amounts of food on purpose so that more people will feel bad and make impulse buys and then petsmart earns more money:mad::mad::mad::mad:. I am a victim of the impulse buy, but it was to save the poor guy. I gave him a good life so far, but I really would appreciate if someone adopted him for me, someone who doesn't have parents that can say no every time he asks for some more decor or plants for a certain chameleon. If you go to CHAMELEONS FOR SALE, you'll find my listing.
I hope someone can take him and give him a very good quality of life, (if thats what you want).

Back
Top Bottom