sick jack russell :(

we dont have any traps or poisonous snakes but im really glad he didnt eat anything too bad

Are you sure you don't have rattlesnakes in your area ? Doubt one bit your dog but Id imagine where you are located they're there. That's good to know your dogs feeling better from whatever was going on with it.

glad humans dont die that quick from drinking antifreeze or id probably be dead:rolleyes:

is it only 4 years in texas to train to be a vet? Hell im moving there! I need to look into studying abroad actually - might be cheaper than here :eek:

I highly doubt it's cheaper if England is set up anything like Germany (which I realize it may not be). And don't you get to go into vet school a lot earlier than we do? After 4 years of high school we do 4 years of college then 4 years of vet school. I thought over there it was longer in vet school because it was shorter in college or something?

I highly doubt it's cheaper if England is set up anything like Germany (which I realize it may not be). And don't you get to go into vet school a lot earlier than we do? After 4 years of high school we do 4 years of college then 4 years of vet school. I thought over there it was longer in vet school because it was shorter in college or something?

Basically here it's compulsory school education until 16 years old, then college (normally for 2 years) and then university after that - vet medicine is a 5 or 6 year course depending on where you go - but the course is incredibly intense...

I've been dealing with anxiety and depression since i was very young (like 4 and 13 years old respectively) so my education has taken a bit of a knock - i did 3 years at college and I'm currently doing a degree in veterinary anatomy (3 year course, because my grades weren't quite up to par for going straight to veterinary medicine - I've done the first year, and I've done the second year - twice - I may be looking at doing the 2nd year for a third time - oh the joys of agoraphobia and social phobia!). Anyway, when I finish this degree I hope to do vet med as a post graduate student, and the fees for that, when I get around to it - either in a year or two years depending on how I go - will be £20,000 a year upwards - self funded :eek:

Back
Top Bottom