Sick Female Veiled

she is laying right now... i pray there is still time

this is also my first, and i never thought i could get this attached

im just kinda give her everything to relax... she has not eaten in almost a month

she still is not doing to good but for a chameleon who has not eaten in forever and is laying her eggs shes really pushing through

Good. Did she already did the hole in the dirt! The whole process takes one to two days. Five hours to dig. Several hours to lay eggs. Several hours to backfill. Sometimes she does some test digging for a few days before the serious egg laying dig. Sometimes she sleeps in the bucket and finishes the next morning. She will be exhausted when she is finished. Give her water and offer food. She will be herself again in a day.

she is laying right now... i pray there is still time

this is also my first, and i never thought i could get this attached

im just kinda give her everything to relax... she has not eaten in almost a month
Not eating in a month is not good. Can you post photo of your cage and provide lighting, heating, water supply details? Do you dust your crickets? I have a lot of information about proper care of Veiled Chameleons here. www.markschameleons.com

ill post a pic in a sec
1. she is getting good water
2.on the dusting crickets, yes but she does not eat them to much so she does not get much calcium
3. i give her ok lighting, her basking spot is a the top and she has temperatures anywhere from 70-76

Back
Top Bottom