Sick chameleon.

Flick boy

Chameleon Enthusiast
This has been bugging me all evening ( bugging is not the right word at all ) so I got the chance today to go out and grab some things for my 4 pets. And saw a veiled cham female i think . That was at the bottom of the enclosure with eyes shut . What would you have done. The shop was hectic and I struggle in such circumstances but have come home feeling out of sorts is the best way I can put it.

This has been bugging me all evening ( bugging is not the right word at all ) so I got the chance today to go out and grab some things for my 4 pets. And saw a veiled cham female i think . That was at the bottom of the enclosure with eyes shut . What would you have done. The shop was hectic and I struggle in such circumstances but have come home feeling out of sorts is the best way I can put it.
Honestly if I could I would take her and try and nurse her back to health. I can’t, which is why I avoid going to petstores now because it makes me upset and angry to see the poor animals. :(

Honestly, if you bought her they would just replace her with another one tomorrow and continue doing what they do :(
Whether or not you think you can nurse her back to health you can try to have a conversation with the pet shop about her and their husbandry practices... but it may fall on deaf ears unfortunately
I feel so bad for the little creatures every time I go into a pet store and see how they're cared for.

I try to avoid if possible but the uk is messed up at the minute and I have to get what I need where I can. im sometimes not very diplomatic and can't afford to fall out with the owner as its hard to get simple things I need. I feel frustrated 😞 and wouldn't be realistic for me to take her as I have to think about my other pets

Back
Top Bottom