Sick Cham

DarthRasta96

so I recently made a thread about how my Cham fell and broke an arm this past Sunday, i took him to the ER and they gave me some pain meds. 2 days later I go to my main vet to have him get X-rays. The vet confirmed the broken arm and put a splint on gave me some more painmeds as the ones the ER gave me were like taking Tylenol for pain and said he'd be fine in a few months tops. This morning I woke up to see me chameleon getting white spots on him that don't look like shed and he's very weak won't even open his eyes. Could he be dying and the vets just wanted to make some money

Here's some of the white spots along his spine

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    300.9 KB · Views: 133
I'm so sorry for you loss. The medication probably took a great toll on him. At least he's no longer in pain and you did the best that you could to keep him alive make him happy.

Im so sorry to hear this. The vets wouldn't play you like that I think sometimes these things happen and theres not much you can do to make him better. Don't beat yourself up, just learn for next time so this won't happen again. RIP he's in a better place now not in pain

Back
Top Bottom